September 6, 2008

Saturday Musings.

I stumbled out of my hangover this morning to discover that my new home is outside the "cone of probability" for Hurricane Ike. Yay! I moved just in time!

Aw, crap, that hurt. I'm still a little hungover.

I don't really do a lot of drinking any more. (Hey! Quit laughing! I'm serious!) Last night I had meant to have a drink or two, then split. But it was 2 for 1 happy hour, and they didn't have my beer (I'm not snotty; can't have stuff with wheat or barley in it; Anheuser-Busch makes Redbridge for folks like me) so I was drinking Margaritas. I paid for one (which was two) and someone else bought me one (which was also two) and before you know it, I have no idea how many I've had, and cared even less.

I'll chug some more Alka-Seltzer and crawl back in for a nap....

No comments:

Post a Comment