November 4, 2007

Bookfair showdown

Among the many respected authors appearing at the Miami Book Fair, there are two that stand out;


Rosie O'Donnell
and Jenna Bush.

















Not because they are known for something other than writing, or that their books aren't great works of literature (which I can't judge, not having read either's offering).

But, c'mon, it's ROSIE O'DONNELL and GEORGE W. BUSH'S DAUGHTER!! Am I the only one hoping that Rosie will show up at Jenna's event and heckle her?

JENNA:
I'm here to talk about my experiences in Central...

ROSIE:
Hey! Twiggy! I can kick your old man's ass.

JENNA
...America. Um, when I met this woman, well GIRL, really...

ROSIE
I mean it! I'll kick his lying Republican ASS! Wha! HEY! LET ME GO!

JENNA
As I was saying, this girl who was....

ROSIE
G*****NED faschists! Get OFF of me! It's call FREE SPEECH, assholes!!


Sigh. I can only dream.


Powered by ScribeFire.

Photos courtesy of Miami Bookfair International

2 comments: