And what's with that logo? Is that the Capital Dome with a crack in it? What statement are they making with that - "we broke democracy?"
So here are the five reasons why BWI sucks:
- No free WiFi. Cincinnati had free WiFi. Cedar Rapids had free WiFi.
- The first place I tried to log in offered two choices: T-Mobile, and Boingo. T-mobile was cheaper, so I bought a day pass. Then I moved to the other side of the airport, where my flight is. No T-Mobile, only Boingo.
- So I bought an hour on Boingo. I wasted 10% of my battery signing up for it, and they made me install software. Fucking Boingo. They suck. T-Mobile was only a buck more for the entire day, and I didn't need extra software.
- No place to plug in my laptop at the gate my flight was leaving from - I had to go halfway back on the concourse to power up.
- No cashback at vendors with a debit card purchase. That means if I want to get cash for a cab, I will have to pay through the nose for airport ATM fees.
Fuck you, BWI!! Next time, I'll drive.